Engage with U Students
There are year-round opportunities for employers to meet with thousands of top U of U students and alumni to hire for full/part-time positions and internships. Ensuring you have a Handshake account is the first step. You can learn about our three levels of campus engagement below.
Build your brand on campus with our basic recruiting options. All options listed are free:
- Post jobs and internships
- Host a virtual session
- Connect with our team to discuss your recruiting strategy, internship program, and/or connecting across campus
- Connect with student orgs
- Join our listserv
Level up your recruitment on campus with our Next Level Recruiting options. Select the option that works best with your needs and budget:
Get involved at the highest level with our Access & Impact Partner options:
- All-inclusive Package – all/any fairs, one targeted email, and one social media feature per semester ($5K annual, $3K semester)
- Sponsor the Access & Impact Program, which funds Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Initiatives on campus as well as CPDC’s unpaid internship support program
Learn about how to best utilize your Handshake account with specific tools and resources for building your brand and connecting with students.
Build a Strong Brand on Handshake
Read Handshake's guide to building a strong, authentic brand that attracts and stands out to Gen Z.
Write a Recruiting Message on Handshake
Learn how to write Handshake messages that engage candidates and build strong relationships.
EDI Campus Recruitment Tools from Handshake
Discover digital tools that will help you develop a campus recruiting strategy with an eye on EDI.
Create a Handshake Account
The best way to engage with U students is through Handshake.
Create a FREE account or log-in to register for a career fair or other upcoming event.