Career Impact Awards
A Community of Career
Creating student success is a campus and community wide initiative that incorporates motivated students, dedicated faculty, exceptional employers, and engaging alumni who go above and beyond. In an effort to recognize these individuals, U Career Success created the Career Impact Awards. We need YOUR help to find and recognize these outstanding individuals. Please review the awards and criteria below to nominate.
All nominations are due by November 30, 2023
SubmissionTo submit your internship experience for consideration, write a 300-word essay describing why your experience was exceptional and provide a high-quality photo of you at your internship to support your submission. Successful submissions will focus on at least one of the following topics:
- Projects: What did you work on during your internship and how was it impactful on your student experience?
- Learning Opportunity: What did you learn from your internship experience that complimented your classroom work or that you couldn’t have learned anywhere else?
- Career Development Experience: What made your internship experience exceptional and how did it inform your future career plans?
EligibilityQualified students and experiences must:
- Be submitted by the student intern by the deadline.
- Be currently enrolled at the University of Utah.
- Have interned during the year of their submission.
- Students who complete an internship between January 2023 and January 2024 are still eligible for the award even if they graduate prior to receiving the award.
Only one self-submission will be counted for Internship of the Year.
Please help us recognize our strong Career Mentors at the University of Utah! Nominate U faculty, staff, or alumni who have contributed to your career development or exploration. This can be someone who helped you figure out your career passions, who took the time to help you find resources, or who introduced you to a new possibility. We want to take the time to thank the people who are helping you figure out your career paths.
How do I nominate a Mentor?
- Submission: In 1-2 paragraphs, please share how this faculty, staff member, or alumni helped you with your career development and/or exploration.