Are you interested in hiring an intern for your organization? We've included some resources below that will help ensure your internship meets Department of Labor and University of Utah guidelines:
Improve Your Resume Submissions:
We want to help you get the strongest applicant pool possible. The best way to capture a student's attention is to be concise yet specific.
- Your job needs to stand out and be unique to encourage a positive response.
- Showcase your company culture and why it is unique.
- Provide detailed information about critical skills needed.
- Describe opportunities for students/alumni to grow and develop.
- Be open about salary and benefit information.