The University of Utah has moved from UCareerPath to Handshake, now your one-stop-shop to find U of U students and alumni for employment opportunities.
- If you have been active in UCareerPath over the past year: you have received an email with an invite to join Handshake and link up with the University of Utah.
- If you have not been active over the past year, you can still join Handshake and register for an account here.
- You can begin posting jobs in Handshake as soon as you’re registered and approved.
- We will be taking 2018 Fall Fair registrations later this summer through Handshake.
Thank you for your patience in transitioning to our new system. We look forward to seeing you on Handshake!
For personal/private individual employment postings (e.g., private tutor, individual adult or child care, labor, etc.), please utilize the following websites to post your opportunities:
Are you interested in hiring an intern for your organization? We've included some resources below that will help ensure your internship meets Department of Labor and University of Utah guidelines.
Improve Your Resume Submissions:
We want to help you get the strongest applicant pool possible. The best way to capture a student's attention is to be concise yet specific.
- Your job needs to stand out and be unique to encourage a positive response.
- Showcase your company culture and why it is unique.
- Provide detailed information about critical skills needed.
- Describe opportunities for students/alumni to grow and develop.
- Be open about salary and benefit information.