- Research your career field to see what is appropriate. Discuss this with your career
counselor or industry professionals.
- When in doubt, it is better to be too conservative than too flashy. Dress up rather
than be too casual.
- Have your clothes clean and wrinkle-free.
- Wear dress shoes, not flip-flops or tennis shoes.
- Accessories should be kept simple: shoes, jewelry and makeup should present a professional
- Minimize your cologne and perfume usage and make sure you are using the needed amount