- Apply to on-campus positions through the University of Utah Human Resource's website.
UCareerPath has 4 job search engines that allow you to find positions locally, nationally, and internationally - all free for you to access!
- Exclusive to U Jobs has postings from over 5000+ employers in our database who are looking to specifically recruit University of Utah students. Hundreds of positions are shared daily and you can easily filter to identify those most relevant to you.
- CareerShift allows you to search, select and store job listings from job boards and company job postings across the nation.
- GoinGlobal provides country-specific career and employment information, including world-wide internship and job postings, H1B employer listings, corporate profiles, and career resources for 30 countries.
- NACELink Network has over 5 million employers with local, national, and international positions right at your fingertips.
Specialized Job Boards
- USA Jobs – The primary federal job posting site
- Utah Non-Profits Association Job Board - state job board for non-profit opportunities
- Idealist and Escape the City - national/international job board with non-profit/not-profit opportunities
- Care.com and Wyzant - part-time tutoring, elder care, and home-care opportunities
- KSL Jobs - part-time labor opportunities
Connect with employers on campus at information sessions, career and job fairs to learn about opportunities available to you.
Employer Info Sessions