Career Services can be embedded in your work in a variety of ways.
- Include Career Assignments in Your Class
We would love you to encourage or require your students to attend a Career Expo or fair, networking event, or career education program for extra credit or a class assignment. Let us know what event you select and we will let you know who attends. Other possible career education assignments include resume critiques and practice interviews. Contact Kelly Dries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promote Our Services in Your Syllabus
- "Career Resources: Career Services is the centralized department at the University of Utah charged with educating students in the discovery and realization of meaningful careers. Our services include career exploration, resume and cover letter reviews, interview prep, graduate school prep, internship/job search and more. Visit Career Services in the Student Services Building Room 350 or at careers.utah.edu."
- Don't Cancel Class
- If you are unable to teach a class session, please contact Career Services and a member of our staff would be happy to either present one of our workshops or create a tailored presentation for your students.
- Check Out Our Toolkit
- We have marketing flyers, event brochures, worksheets, sample resumes, and more that you can integrate as needed. If there is something additional you need, please let us know.