How to Post a Job or Internship at the University of Utah:
- Log in to UCareerPath - if you do not have an account, please create one online.
- After logging in, click on “Jobs” in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the “Add new” button.
- Complete the online form. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Click “Done” to save the job to your account and to post it.
For personal/private individual employment postings (e.g., private tutor, individual adult or child care, labor, etc.), please utilize the following websites to post your opportunities:
Tips to Improve Resume Submissions:
The best way to capture a student's attention is to be concise yet specific.
- Your job needs to stand out and be unique to encourage a positive response.
- Showcase your company culture and why it is unique.
- Provide detailed information about critical skills needed.
- Describe opportunities for students/alumni to grow and develop.
- Be open about salary and benefit information.
- Make application instructions clear.