Thanks for your interest in sharing an opportunity with our students! We have a FREE, online database, UCareerPath, that will share your posting with hundreds of our students.
How to post a job or internship:
- Create an account inUCareerPath.
- After logging in, click on “Jobs” in the top navigation bar, then click on the “Add New” button.
- Complete the online form.
- Click “Done” to post the job. Our Employer Relations team reviews all postings and will approve it in 2 -3 business days.
For personal/private individual employment postings (e.g., private tutor, individual adult or child care, labor, etc.), please utilize the following websites to post your opportunities:
Are you interested in hiring an intern for your organization? We've included some resources below that will help ensure your internship meets Department of Labor and University of Utah guidelines.
Improve Your Resume Submissions:
We want to help you get the strongest applicant pool possible. The best way to capture a student's attention is to be concise yet specific.
- Your job needs to stand out and be unique to encourage a positive response.
- Showcase your company culture and why it is unique.
- Provide detailed information about critical skills needed.
- Describe opportunities for students/alumni to grow and develop.
- Be open about salary and benefit information.