Spring 2018 Student Job Fair Info
Tuesday, February 6, 2018 | 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM | Union Ballroom
Registration / Pricing
- Online registration through UCareerPath will be availble in November 2017. If you are new to recruiting on our campus, please contact our Fair Coordinator, Leslie Bolton to gain approval.
- Eligibility to Participate: This fair is for employers who offer volunteer experiences, seasonal employment, non-degreed part-time/full-time positions, internships and other student opportunities. If you are hiring for professional internships or full-time, degree-required career positions, you may consider attending the Career Fair.
- Registration includes:
- 6' draped table with two chairs.
- Parking and shuttle for recruiters.
- Questions? Contact our Fair Coordinator, Leslie Bolton.
|Earlybird Registration||$200||December 1, 2017|
|Regular Registration||$225||January 12, 2018|
|Late Registration||$275||January 26, 2018*|
|Non-Profit and University of Utah Depts - Earlybird Registration||$75||December 1, 2017|
|Non-Profit and University of Utah Depts - Regular Registration||$100||January 12, 2018|
|Non-Profit and University of Utah Depts - Late Registration||$150||January 26, 2018*|
|*Space is limited and we may sell out prior to the registration deadline. Tables are
reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis so please reserve your spot as soon as
All cancellations must be received at least seven (7) days before the event in order to qualify for a refund.
We are offering a limited number of sponsorship spots (8) to any interested employer for $500 (includes registration). This sponsorship includes great benefits, including:
- Premium location at the Career Fair
- Featured as a premier employer on the Utah Career Fair Plus app
- One (1) reserved premium parking spot next to the University Union
- Marketing on all Career & Professional Development Center social media outlets
- Recognition on Employer Career Fair Maps, given to each student
- Highlighted in various locations in the Union the day of the fair
- Company logo included in Career Fair display in the Career & Professional Development Center for an entire semester
|8:30 am - 9:30 am||Park / Take Shuttle to Student Union|
|8:30 am - 10:00 am||Check-in at the registration table / Setup table / Continental breakfast.|
|8:30 am - 12:00 pm||Continental Breakfast|
|10:00 am - 2:00 pm||Job Fair - Please plan to stay until 2:00 pm|
|2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Take Shuttle to Parking Lot- The shuttle will stop operating at 3:00 pm.|
Driving Directions / Parking
Please utilize this PDF map. Once on campus, look for signs directing you towards employer parking. Free parking and shuttles to the Union are provided for all recruiters. Parking in front of the union is self-pay; the Career & Professional Development Center will not be providing parking validations.
*The shuttle will only be running from 8:00 - 10:30 am and 1:30 - 3:00 pm.
Please check designated box on registration form if you require electricity.
Please plan your display accordingly as you are allotted only one (1) 6’ table. Employers with large displays will be placed on the perimeter of the room. In addition, the University of Utah Career Fairs are green fairs & we encourage you to minimize hand-outs and pre-packaged giveaways. Also please do not bring food items for students other than small, individually-wrapped treats.
If you need to ship your materials after the fair, you will need to arrange with your selected company for pick-up and then you may leave your packages in the ballroom. Please bring your own account number and packing slip/label. The address and phone number for pickup is:
Union Building – Ballroom
200 South Central Campus Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84112