Spring 2018 All Campus Career Fair Info
Thursday, February 8, 2018 | 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM | Union Ballroom
- Online registration through UCareerPath will be available 2-3 months before the event. If you are new to recruiting on our campus, please contact a member of our Employer Engagement Team to gain approval.
- Eligibility to Participate: This fair is only open to employers recruiting for professional career employment positions or internships that require a university degree and are directly related to one or more University of Utah majors. Unfortunately, employers who do not require a degree are unable to attend, but may consider registering for the Student Job Fair.
- Registration includes:
- 6' draped table with two chairs.
- Two (2) recruiters. Registration for additional recruiters can be purchased for $35 each.
- Parking and shuttle for 2 recruiters. See below for details.
- Inclusion in student promotional materials
- Registration DOES NOT include:
- Multi-media equipment.
- Extra tables.
- Questions? Contact our Fair Coordinator, Leslie Bolton.
|Earlybird Discount||$400||December 1, 2017|
|Regular Registration||$450||January 12, 2018|
|Late Registration||$575||January 26, 2018*|
|Government/Non-Profit - Earlybird Discount||$175||December 1, 2017|
|Government/Non-Profit - Regular Registration||$200||January 12, 2018|
|Government/Non-Profit - Late Registration||$250||January 26, 2018*|
*Space is limited and we may sell out prior to the registration deadline. Tables are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis so please reserve your spot as soon as possible. All cancellations must be received at least seven (7) days before the event in order to qualify for a refund.
We are offering a limited number of sponsorship spots (8 per fair) to any interested employer for $1500 (includes registration) per fair. This sponsorship includes great benefits, including:
- Premium location at the Career Fair
- Featured as a premier employer on the Career Fair Plus app
- One (1) reserved premium parking spot next to the University Union
- Marketing on all Career & Professional Development Center social media outlets
- Recognition on Employer Career Fair Maps, given to students
- Highlighted in various locations in the Union the day of the fair
- Company logo included in Career Fair display in the Career & Professional Development Center for an entire semester
|7:30 am - 9:00 am||Park at Merrill Engineering and take shuttle to Union|
|8:00 am - 9:00 am||Check-in at the registration table / Setup table / Continental breakfast.|
|9:00 am - 3:00 pm||University of Utah Career Fair|
|11:30 am - 1:30 pm||Lunch|
|3:00 pm - 4:00 pm||Take down displays / Clean-up / Take shuttle back to Merrill Engineering lot|
Parking / Shuttle
Please utilize this PDF map. Once on campus, look for signs directing you towards employer parking. Free parking and shuttles to the union are provided for all recruiters. Parking in front of the union is self-pay; the Career & Professionald Development Center will not be providing parking validations.
Free WiFi is available throughout the Union building under the UGuest network. You do not need a password.
Please plan your display accordingly as you are allotted only one (1) 6’ table. An additional table can be purchased at the time of registration. In addition, the University of Utah Career Fairs are green fairs & we encourage you to minimize hand-outs and pre-packaged giveaways. Also please do not bring food items for students other than small, individually-wrapped treats.
Recruiting on Campus
Please ship your materials no later than 10 days prior to the fair. Materials MUST be received by the Career & Professional Development Center no later than 3 business days prior to the fair & should be clearly marked with your company’s name. Materials should be addressed as follows:
Career Fair - University of Utah Career & Professional Development Center
201 South 1460 East
Student Services Building, Room 350
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9058
University Guest House - http://www.guesthouse.utah.edu