Utah is home to Mother Nature's greatest treasures
Forbes ranked Utah as #1 place for business
Utah has the greatest snow on earth
Why Work at the University of Utah?
- Large, Research-1, Division 1, PAC-12 University
- Retirement benefits – 14.2% of your salary (yes, you read that correctly. 14.2%, vested immediately, no match required)
- 50% tuition reduction for eligible employees and their families
- Whether it's lectures, concerts, museums, gardens, or Broadway-quality theatre, there is always something exciting to do on campus nearly every day of the year
- One of the best in the nation at creating startup companies based on student and faculty research - your students will continually impress you with their innovative thinking
Why Work in Career Services?
Okay, so… not to be egocentric, but we’re, like, the best. Our team is chock-full of innovative, supportive, collaborative individuals who make us thrive as a department. When you start working with the Career Services Family, you can expect the following:
- Well-established, in-depth onboarding and an in-office staff mentor to get you acclimated.
- A commitment to trainings & development through monthly team-wide professional development opportunities (for free!), and a competitive professional development fund to use as you desire.
- Active involvement and leadership in national, state, and local associations including MPACE, NASPA, UACE, UCDA (just to name a few).
- Collaborations and relationships with Student Affairs departments, Academic departments, and Employer partners.
- A tight-knit group of coworkers known to do fun things together including pot-lucks, bring-your-pet-to-work days, holiday cookie exchanges, staff-bonding scavenger hunts, pub trivia, etc. You get the picture. We’re fun.
Sorry we missed your application! Please continue to check back for any potential openings here at Career Services.