People, Planet, Profit:
Sustainability Employer Panel
Friday, September 16
2:00 - 4:00 PM | Guest House Ballroom
Engineering Employer Panel: What I Wish I had Known
Tuesday, September 20
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM | WEB 1230
Science Employer Panel
Wednesday, October 5
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM | ASB 220
Mines and Earth Science Panel
Friday, October 21
12:30 PM - 2:00 PM | FASB 295
Helping Professions Panel
Tuesday, November 1
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM | SW 155A
Going Global Panel
Thursday, November 3
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM | CTIHB 101
Potential Questions to Ask
- What is it you enjoy about your current job?
- What are some of the challenges you face in your position?
- What led you to your particular career path?
- What did you do as an undergraduate that helped you get where you are today?
- What do you wish you’d done differently?
- What does your typical workday look like?
- How would you describe the culture of your organization?
- Are there professional journals/organizations that I should be aware of?
- What is the most important thing that someone planning to enter this career should know?