- Attend Campus & Community Events to hear inspiring speakers, experts, and artists.
- Volunteer through the Bennion Community Service Center or a local community service organization, non-profit, or a religious group.
- Research with faculty through the Office of Undergraduate Research.
- Gain a global perspective with the Learning Abroad Office or the Hinckley Institute.
- Participate (or better yet, take the lead!) in a campus organization with ASUU.
- Try out a job field by participating in an internship or a related student job.
- Find a job in UCareerPath. With over thousand of postings - local, national, and international, there is something for everyone!
- Intern with the Hinckley Institute.
- Meet employers at our fairs. Every semester, Career Services host a student job fair where you can find part-time work and a Career Fair in which you can use to secure a professional internship.
When you try different experiences, you'll gain clarity around your interests and strengths. Plus, you'll gain skills, connections, and knowledge that will help you in your long-term career goals. Here are a few options for you to try out.